Friday 20 August 2010

Vauxhall Nova

I promise that this will be my last post on the subject of the Nova Open but this is just in response to a question Andy asked me last night about the breakdown of the armies at Nova. From what I can find online, it looks like this:

Black Templars - 1
Blood Angels - 14
Chaos Space Marines - 8
Daemons of Chaos - 3
Dark Angels - 2
Daemon Hunters - 1
Eldar - 7
Imperial Guard - 12
Necron - 1
Orks - 7
Space Marines - 12
Space Wolves - 11
Tau - 4
Tyranid - 3
Witch Hunters - 2

The full Win:Loss details can be found in the comments section of this post

55% MEQ (excluding DH & WH) Hmm, I would have thought that the breakdown will be somewhat similar so it might be time to load up on the old AP3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails